enXco, Inc. Increases their Ownership in the Hawi Wind Farm on the Big Island of Hawaii

Escondido, CA—September 26, 2006—enXco, Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of an additional 30% share of the Hawi Wind Project from International Energy Services, U.S.A., Inc. (IES). This acquisition will now increase enXco's ownership in this project to 60% with the remaining 40% interest being held by Hawi Renewable Development Inc.

"enXco's strategy is to grow its MW ownership portfolio and is very pleased with this additional acquisition of the Hawi project as it is in line with our objective" stated Tristan Grimbert, President and Chief Operating Officer. Jim Walker, Vice President Asset Management added: "This project has performed strongly since completion in April of this year and we are proud of further participating to the energy supply of the Hawaii Islands."

The Hawi project is located near Upolu Point on the Big Island of Hawaii and comprises 16 Vestas V47 wind turbines with a long-term power purchase agreement with Hawaii Electric Light Company (HELCO).

enXco develops, constructs, operates and manages wind energy projects throughout the United States. Since 1987 enXco has grown to be a significant owner of wind-energy installations in the United States and one of the leading and largest O & M 3rd party providers for wind farms, currently servicing more than 4200 turbines and more than 1100 MW. Since 2002 enXco has been an affiliate of EdF Energies Nouvelles.

Media Contact

Marketing & Communications
858.521.3300 ext 3525