Municipalities & Government
Given the rigorous requirements set forth by government and municipal construction contracts, EDF Renewables is committed to the highest quality of work for these types of projects. Our insight and perspective on the unique attributes of municipalities, military, and government PV installations include security, permitting, utility interface, and environmental approval processes required for final completion and generation. We pride ourselves on versatility and the ability to maximize available space in the engineering process, while paying close attention to detail under specific design and timeline demands.
We are proud to have worked in partnership with municipalities and governments across North America; including:
- City of Rome - New York
- City of Winters - California
- Vermont Air National Guard - home of the F-16 squadron - Vermont
- Town of Clifton Park - New York
- Ogdensburg Bridge & Port Authority - New York
- Town of Ontario – New York
- Town of Hartford - Vermont
- Multiple Municipal Electric Utilities in Florida, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, and Michigan
An example of our project experience with Municipalities and Governments:
Vice President, New Markets
Myles Burnsed leads the Distributed Solutions market strategy and new market development efforts. Myles has played a key role in the development of over 100 MW of distributed solar energy projects in over a dozen states. Today he is responsible for originating distributed solar projects across North America; clients include utilities, municipalities, and electric cooperatives.